Friday, April 4, 2014

fresh start...


So...life...enough said.  I've definitely had the busiest season of life, thus far.  Between sickness in the family (which makes for a lot of traveling and emotional stress), the always hectic school and work, then add in planning a wedding and you've topped the patience and sanity scale.  Oh! Put in applying to a new school in a new city and researching jobs and living down there, plus buying a new car, all within about a month after a honeymoon? Yeah, forgot about all that.

This has been my season of prayer.  Without Him, and all of the love He gives me through the people around me, I would have definitely turned into a puddle of goo long ago.  God is teaching me grace and patience, if I've ever seen it taught, which has made me even more grateful for my loving friends and family.

All of the change in my life has made me think that it's time for a little change on this blog, don't you think?  After the wedding, honeymoon, and moving to LA, I'll be moving Simply Blessed to a new blog.  A fresh blog, a fresh name, a fresh start.  That's what I'm excited for in this new year of change: a fresh start. 
I have the tendency to focus on the future and the things that I can't change or control.  I need to remind myself that God has given me today to live today, only He knows about tomorrow.  I'm so excited for this new chapter.  A chance to grab onto the new, embrace today, live in the moment, and thank God every step of the way.

See you in the next chapter! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment